LN2 AUTOCHANGEROVER UNIT FOR TABLE COOLING FLUID SWITCHING
Oxford Instruments’ LN2 Auto Changeover Unit enables table cooling fluid to be automatically switched between Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) and Chiller Fluid, via a recirculating chiller. The Unit may be added as an upgrade to many of our Systems, including systems with cryo cooled electrodes.
- Cost and time savings
- Accelerated cooling in temperature range 200°C to 0°C
- Fully automated
- Excels at time-saving when rapid mode change is required
- Unmanned/Overnight mode changes
- Setpoint range: -150 °C to +400 °C (System 100 tool)
- Setpoint range: -120 °C to +350 °C (System 133 tool)
Compatibility & Cooling
Systems compatible with LN2 Auto Changeover Unit
- This Autochangeover unit can be used with all new or existing Plasmalab/PlasmaPro systems with a Cryo Table or RIE heated electrode fitted.
- It could also be used to purge chiller fluid from Hot Tables.
Comparison table shows from Hot Tables assisted vs unassisted cooling, offering proven time and cost savings